Inspired from Oto Music (Android) by Piyush Mamidwar.
With simplicity and design in mind, this app was made to overcome problems when using default music apps on platforms that lack essential features.
It packs a horizon of features including,
- Organize your songs, artists, albums, and playlists with ease.
- Create playlists that meet your needs.
- Sing along with song lyrics[^1].
- Support for synced lyrics.
- Keep your favorite songs and artists close to you.
- Read your favorite artist's biography.
- Personalized music shuffling[^2].(Upcoming)
- Change between Light and Dark themes with ease.
- A mini-player to help focus on what matters at the moment.
- Edit the metadata of your songs easily and conveniently [^3].
- Search through your library with the help of song filters.
Visit the release notes to see what's new on the latest release.
" The application interface adopts rounded corners in a large area, the fonts and icons are round and cute, and the visual effect is very comfortable. "Apps Worth Watching in the Near Future • SSPAI
" Just found the most beautiful music player for Windows: Nora "r/windowapps • Reddit
Build this project on your system
Clone the project
git clone https://github.com/Sandakan/Nora
Go to the project's folder
This project is built using Electron React Boilerplate.
If you have any feedback about bugs, feature requests, etc. about the app, please let me know through the official Nora Discord server, or my email.
Love, Sri Lanka.
Every song, artist, album, and song cover used in this demonstration is not owned by myself but owned by their respective owners. They were used for demonstration purposes only. I value all the copyrights of the owners of the above assets.
[^1]: The song lyrics use the SongLyrics package and an implementation from the MxLRC package under the hood. [^2]: Personalized shuffles and playlists are generated by analyzing the user's listening patterns and the number of times each song gets played. [^3]: Currently, the app only supports editing mp3 files due to some limitations of the dependencies.