- Copy AndroidTool.app to your Applications folder
- Right click AndroidTool and choose Open
To install using homebrew-cask, run
brew cask install androidtool in the terminal.
Android tool lets you do common Android designer and developer tasks in one click:
- Take screenshots
- Take screen videos
- Install (sideload) APKs without the Play Store
- Take bug reports
- Use common scripts
- Do all of the above on all devices connected to your Mac, in one click
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks for Android features
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite for iOS features
- Android 4.4 or newer for screen recording
- Android 4.3 or newer for screenshots (could work on older devices, please report)
- No Android or iOS SDK required (whaat)
Android Tool outputs both mp4 and an animated gif. The animated gif can be placed in a Google Docs document or an email.
Double click any APK file on your hard drive and Android Tool pops up asking you onto which device you want to install it.
Plain old screenshots
Take screenshots of one or all devices connected to your mac - in one click, or by pressing cmd-shift-S
Your own scripts
Add your own perfect bash shell scripts to the scripts folder and execute them on a single device, or all devices connected to your Mac. See the example script in the scripts folder how to target a the user-selected device.
For the OBB installer script
Licensed under the ImageMagick License (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.