A debugger for reverse engineers, crackers and security analyst. Or you can call it damn, why are raspberries so fluffy or yet, duck warriors are rich as fuck. Whatever you like! Built on top of pyqt5, frida and some terrible code.
Checkout the website for features, api and examples
Something you can do with Dwarf
- watchpoints without hardware support
- visual emulation with auto map from target, reporting memory accesses
- breaks module loading cycle, java classes
- set breaks conditions and custom logics
- inject code on each breakpointed thread
- exchange data with your target and display it in UI
- digging through memory, disassembly and jvm fields/functions
- backtrace both native and java
- takes your whole frida agent in script editor, convert hooks to breakpoints etc
- all of this can be done through scripting to build custom debugging logic
A frida server running anywhere.
- make sure you can use 'adb' command in console or Read here
- root on the device/emulator is required!
- make sure frida is in /system/bin|xbin with a+x permissions or eventually use Dwarf to automatically install latest frida server
Setup and run
git clone https://github.com/iGio90/Dwarf cd Dwarf pip3 install -r requirements.txt python3 dwarf.py
You can install keystone-engine to enable assembler:
Windows x86: https://github.com/keystone-engine/keystone/releases/download/0.9.1/keystone-0.9.1-python-win32.msi x64: https://github.com/keystone-engine/keystone/releases/download/0.9.1/keystone-0.9.1-python-win64.msi OSX / Unix pip3 install keystone-engine
dex2jar tools (required for baksmali/decompiling)
Guide: https://sourceforge.net/p/dex2jar/wiki/UserGuide/ Files: https://github.com/pxb1988/dex2jar/releases On Windows add d2j folder to %PATH% and change: 'java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%CP%" %*' in d2j_invoke.bat to 'java -Xms512m -Xmx4096m -cp "%CP%" %*'
You can change in .dwarf
"dwarf_ui_hexedit_bpl": 32 (default: 16) - Bytes per line in hexview "dwarf_ui_hexstyle": "upper", "lower" (default: "upper") - overall hexstyle 0xabcdef or 0xABCDEF (note: click on the "Offset (X)" in hexview to change) "dwarf_ui_font_size": 12 (default: 12) - (note: hexview/disasm use other font wait for settingsdlg or change lib/utils.py get_os_monospace_font())
Dwarf - Copyright (C) 2019 Giovanni Rocca (iGio90) This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>