[IMPORTANT] Project Deprecation
This project will no longer receive feature updates or bug fixes. Future updates will only include translation related changes. Learn more here.
An alpha version of the desktop version is also in the works. You can find it here.
- Secure; connections to other clients are encrypted using TLSv1.2
- Share media files, apps, files & folders, plain texts, and URLs
- Works without the internet; set up a hotspot and you are good to go
- Share between multiple devices
- Send and receive locally using a web browser
- Uses uprotocol, and open content-sharing protocol
Build from Source
Run the following command to build the
fossReliant variant in debug mode on Unix-alike OSes.
./gradlew -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx1536m assembleFossReliantDebug \ lintFossReliantDebug testFossReliantDebugUnitTest
We are using Weblate to translate TrebleShot. Click here to go to the translation page.
This app is licensed under GNU Public License version 2.0 or later version.