👷 This project is under active development.
A desktop app to analyse APK. Built using Compose desktop
- Watch demo
- Show usage
- To run the
jarversion, you need Java 15 or above.
- Need help to stabilize Windows and macOS version. PRs are highly appreciated
- Java 8 or above
🏗️️ Built with
|🎭 User Interface||Compose Desktop|
|🛠️ APK Decompiling||ApkTool|
|🌊 Async||Coroutines + Flow|
|🧪 Testing||DaggerMock + JUnit|
😂 Fun Facts
The initial name of Stackzy was
- Stackzy uses a gloabl caching mechanism, which works as a centralized caching system. Means, if someone decompiled
- Special thanks to @mikepenz for contributing 200+ libraries from his project AboutLibraries 📚
- Special thanks to @SpikeySanju for the beautiful design 😎
- Icons are from flaticon.com
- Illustrations are from evernote.design
Before executing any test, ensure
- A device has connected to the adb
- a valid
PLAY_API_GOOGLE_PASSWORDdefined in your environment.
- Twitter: @theapache64
- Email: email@example.com
Feel free to ping me 😉
- Twitter: @mike_penz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See CONTRIBUTING.md
❤ Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!
- [x] Release the first public version with basic features
- [ ] Theme switching
- [x] Playstore integration (Download APK from playstore)
- [ ] Support more libraries
Copyright © 2021 - theapache64 Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
This README was generated by readgen ❤