GhidraQuark bridges Quark Engine into Ghidra.
Fire a Quark analysis or inspect program behaviors with Quark report. Work with Quark and Ghidra all at once!
Installing the extension
- Download the built extension from GitHub
- Visit the Releases page, normally use the latest release
- Download the built extension zip file
- If you don't already have Ghdira, download and install Ghidra from https://ghidra-sre.org/
- Install the extension into Ghidra
- Start Ghidra
- Press the
+icon found in the top right of the
- Navigate to the file location where you downloaded the extension zip file above and select it
- You may want to restart Ghidra for the changes to take effect
- Enjoy it!
Building extension from the command line
Execute the following commands
$ gradle -PGHIDRA_INSTALL_DIR=<path_to_ghidra>
Zip file will be created in the
Don't forget to take a glance at our Quark-Engine GitHub page :)