Nightly builds are now available at Github actions  CAUTION: Nightly builds might be unstable.
Download the current debug version by adding the following repo to the F-Droid App https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nonaybay/Omega/master/fdroid/repo
- [X] Five modes of sorting apps in the drawer.
- [X] Google feed integration.
- [X] Theme support.
- [X] Customize search engine.
- [X] Gesture support
- Partially supported.
- [X] Notification configuration.
- [X] Categorize apps in the drawer.
- [X] Icon Shape support.
- [X] Quick action shortcuts (dash).
- [X] Hide apps.
- [X] Dock search.
- [X] Drawer grid preference.
- [X] Customize app icons.
- [X] All apps icon scaling.
- [X] Dock icon scaling.
- [X] Workspace icon scaling.
- [X] Desktop grid preference.
- [X] App predictions (experimental).
- [X] Icon pack support.
- [X] Back up and restore preferences.
New Features and TODOs
- [ ] Turn off "auto remove empty screen".
- [ ] Add desktop screen manually.
- [ ] Reorder empty screens.
- [ ] Horizontal drawer.
- [ ] Add auto tab mode for drawer.
- [ ] Support for more news feeds (like Microsoft Bing).
- [ ] Animations.
If you know Java or Kotlin you can work on additional features! I will happily work on features you would like to have, just open an issue.
Translations are handled via Weblate. If want to help, visit Hosted Weblate