Project Url: nekohasekai/SagerNet
Introduction: The universal proxy toolchain for Android.
Another Xray for Android.
The application is designed to be used whenever possible.
- VLESS with XTLS support
- Trojan with XTLS support
- Trojan-Go ( trojan-go-plugin )
- NaïveProxy ( naive-plugin )
- Ping Tunnel ( pingtunnel-plugin )
- relaybaton ( relaybaton-plugin )
- Brook ( brook-plugin )
- Universal base64 format
- Shadowsocks SIP008
- Just My Socks' proprietary format
- Full basic features
- Xray WebSocket browser dialer
- Option to change the notification update interval
- A Chinese apps scanner (based on dex classpath scanning, so it may be slower)
- Proxy chain
- Advanced routing with outbound profile selection
- Reverse proxy
- Custom config (Xray / Trojan-Go)
OPEN SOURCE LICENSES
Copyright (C) 2021 by nekohasekai <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2017-2021 by Max Lv <firstname.lastname@example.org> Copyright (C) 2017-2021 by Mygod Studio <email@example.com> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.