Project Url: nekohasekai/SagerNet
Introduction: The universal proxy toolchain for Android.
The universal proxy toolchain for Android, written in Kotlin.
The application is designed to be used whenever possible.
- HTTP(s) / naiveproxy
- VLESS / Trojan + XTLS ( xtls-plugin )
- Trojan-Go ( trojan-go-plugin )
- Universal base64 format
- Shadowsocks SIP008
- Just My Socks' proprietary format
- Full basic features
- V2Ray WebSocket browser forwarding
- Option to change the notification update interval
- A Chinese apps scanner (based on dex classpath scanning, so it may be slower)
- Proxy Chain
- Advanced routing with outbound profile selection support
- Click on the title to scroll to the first proxy or the selected proxy
- Proxy list can be dragged by holding the progress bar
- The Chinese apps scanner will only scan system apps if "Show system apps" is checked
OPEN SOURCE LICENSES
- shadowsocks-android: GPL 3.0
- AndroidLibV2rayLite: LGPL 3.0
- shadowsocksr-libev: GPL 3.0
- Xray-core: MPL 2.0
- Trojan-Go: GPL 3.0
Copyright (C) 2021 by nekohasekai <email@example.com> Copyright (C) 2017-2021 by Max Lv <firstname.lastname@example.org> Copyright (C) 2017-2021 by Mygod Studio <email@example.com> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.