Showly 2.0 is modern, slick, open source Android TV Shows Tracker.
Available on the Google Play Store and soon also on F-Droid.
- Clone repository and open project in the latest version of Android Studio.
keystore.propertiesfile and put it in the
- Add following properties into
keystore.propertiesfile (values are not important at this moment):
keyAlias=github keyPassword=github storePassword=github
- Add your Trakt.tv, TMDB, OMDB and Reddit API keys as following properties into your
local.propertiesfile located in the root directory of the project:
traktClientId="your trakt client id" traktClientSecret="your trakt client secret" tmdbApiKey="your tmdb api key" omdbApiKey="your omdb api key" redditClientId="your reddit client id"
- Generate your own Firebase
google-services.jsonfile and put it in the
- Rebuild and start the app.
Issues & Contributions
Feel free to post ideas and problems as Github Issues.
Pull requests are welcome. Remember about leaving a comment in the relevant issue if you are working on something.
I'm always looking for help with translating app into more languages.
If you are interested in helping now or in the future, please visit our CrowdIn project and join:
Landing Page: www.showlyapp.com