Right now this project is just a way for us to work as open as possible,\ and share ideas and its implementation with community.
If you plan to use some parts of our code, please let us know, \ because we don't have any public API stability guarantees atm.
However, all code you see in
develop is running right now in Avito,\
and we rely on it to test and ship our apps.
Why do we do open source?
- To get more feedback. We need outside perspective
- To make the code easier to change through reusing
- To share knowledge and solutions and make Android development better
- To understand better through explanation
- To supplement our presentations and articles by real production code
- To make it easier to provide reproducible samples for bugs in external libraries
Special thanks to:
- Dmitriy Merkuriev, Nikolay Nesterov, Nikolay Chameev for being a part of the team for a long time, and creating a lot of features you see in the project.
- Remote runner projects for helping us go through dark times of pre-"Project Marble" Android Gradle plugin
- Juno and Composer test runner as the basis for our own (and instrumentation output parser, still working better than ddmlib)
- Artem Zinnatulin for building amazing tools and being an inspiration
- Eugene Matsyuk, Egor Kurnikov and Ruslan Mingaliev for active contribution and pushing further, building Kaspresso