What is EventMesh?
EventMesh(incubating) is a dynamic cloud-native eventing infrastruture used to decouple the application and backend middleware layer, which supports a wide range of use cases that encompass complex multi-cloud, widely distributed topologies using diverse technology stacks.
EventMesh Cloud Native:
Support connecting event store:
- RocketMQ:RocketMQ is a distributed messaging and streaming platform with low latency, high performance and reliability, trillion-level capacity and flexible scalability.
- eventmesh-runtime : an middleware to transmit events between event producers and consumers, support cloud native apps and microservices.
- eventmesh-sdk-java : currently supports HTTP and TCP protocols.
- eventmesh-connector-api : an api layer based on OpenMessaging api and SPI pluggin, which can be implemented by popular EventStores such as IMDG, Messaging Engine and OSS etc.
- eventmesh-connector-rocketmq : an implementation of eventmesh-connector-api, pub event to or sub event from RocketMQ as EventStore.
The protocol of eventmesh is easier and more convenient, you can read more here
|v1.0.0||Support java-sdk , tcp pub/sub, http pub|
|v1.1.0||Support RocketMQ as eventstore|
|v1.2.0||Support EventMesh store layer pluggable by OpenMessaging Pub/Sub API, http sub, docker|
|V1.3.0||Support CloudEvents, Event Streaming|
|Support Event function,triggers and bindings|
|Support Event orchestration, Servelss workflow|
|Support Event transaction|
|Support Event schema|
|Support Event governance, dashboard|
|Support Event security|
|Support multi language SDK(c\go\python\wasm)|
|Support Promethus as metrics|
|Support Skywalking as tracing|
|Support streaming event store|
|Support gRPC protocol|
|Support MQTT protocol|
- Build and deploy event-store(default RocketMQ), see instruction.
- Build and deploy eventmesh-runtime, see instruction 'eventmesh-runtime quickstart'.
- Run eventmesh-sdk-java demo, see instruction 'eventmesh-sdk-java quickstart'.
Contributions are always welcomed! Please see CONTRIBUTING for detailed guidelines.
You can start with the issues labeled with good first issue. GitHub Issues
Apache License, Version 2.0 Copyright (C) Apache Software Foundation.
|Users||User support and questions mailing list||Subscribe||Unsubscribe||Mail Archives|
|Development||Development related discussions||Subscribe||Unsubscribe||Mail Archives|
|Commits||All commits to repositories||Subscribe||Unsubscribe||Mail Archives|