EventMesh is a dynamic cloud-native eventing infrastruture used to decouple the application and backend middleware layer, which supports a wide range of use cases that encompass complex multi-cloud, widely distributed topologies using diverse technology stacks.
EventMesh Cloud Native:
The EventMesh allows events from one application to be dynamically routed to any other application. General functions of the eventmesh:
- Event driven;
- Event governance;
- Dynamic routing;
- Cloud native；
- Flow control；
- Load balance
Support connecting event store:
- RocketMQ:RocketMQ is a distributed messaging and streaming platform with low latency, high performance and reliability, trillion-level capacity and flexible scalability.
- eventmesh-runtime : an middleware to transmit events between event producers and consumers, support cloud native apps and microservices.
- eventmesh-sdk-java : currently supports HTTP and TCP protocols, and will support gRPC in the future.
- eventmesh-connector-rocketmq : an implementation based on OpenMessaging Connector Interface, pub event to or sub event from RocketMQ Event Store.
The protocol of eventmesh is easier and convenient, you can read more here
|v1.0.0||Support java-sdk , tcp pub/sub, http pub|
|v1.1.0||Support RocketMQ as eventstore|
|v1.2.0||Support OpenMessaging API，support Plug-in architecture, support http sub, support cloud native deploy|
|V1.3.0||Support CloudEvents protocol，support OpenMessaging Connector|
|Support Event transaction|
|Support Event filter|
|Support Promethus as metrics|
|Support multi language SDK(c\go\python\wasm)|
|Support Event orchestration|
|Support Event governance|
|Support Skywalking as tracing|
|Support Spiffe as security|
|Support Event replay|
|Support openmessaging-storage-dledger as default event store|
|Support schema registry|
|Support gRPC protocol|
|Support MQTT protocol|
|Support routing functions with triggers and bindings|
- Build and deploy event-store(RocketMQ), see instruction.
- Build and deploy eventmesh-runtime, see instruction 'eventmesh-runtime quickstart'.
- Run eventmesh-sdk-java demo, see instruction 'eventmesh-sdk-java quickstart'.
Contributions are always welcomed! Please see CONTRIBUTING for detailed guidelines.
You can start with the issues labeled with good first issue. GitHub Issues
Apache License, Version 2.0 Copyright (C) Apache Software Foundation.
Mailing Lists: | Name | Description |Subscribe |Unsubscribe|Archive | ---- | ---- |---- | ---- | ---- | |Users |User support and questions mailing list| Subscribe |Unsubscribe |Mail Archives| |Development |Development related discussions| Subscribe |Unsubscribe |Mail Archives| |Commits |All commits to repositories| Subscribe |Unsubscribe |Mail Archives|