- Built entirely using Kotlin Multiplatform and Compose Multiplatform
- Available on Android, iOS, and Desktop
- Embedded web interface for remote controlling the teleprompter
- Built in Fleet!
This is a Kotlin Multiplatform project targeting Android, iOS, Desktop.
/composeAppis for code that will be shared across your Compose Multiplatform applications. It contains several subfolders:
commonMainis for code that’s common for all targets.
- Other folders are for Kotlin code that will be compiled for only the platform indicated in the folder name.
For example, if you want to use Apple’s CoreCrypto for the iOS part of your Kotlin app,
iosMainwould be the right folder for such calls.
/iosAppcontains iOS applications. Even if you’re sharing your UI with Compose Multiplatform, you need this entry point for your iOS app. This is also where you should add SwiftUI code for your project.
Learn more about Kotlin Multiplatform…
Things we can explore in this repository
- [X] Resolve server startup hiccups
- [X] Set title of Desktop app
- [x] Tutorial popup showing the IP address
- [ ] Functional tutorial popup to open the server or copy the address or share it or something
- [ ] "Go" button on iOS
- [ ] Amper build system
- [ ] Onboarding page
- [ ] Beautify the web interface
- [ ] Highlight active line of prompter