This repository contains Android project which is developed for the #30DaysOfKotlin with Google Developers (Initiative to improve your understanding of Kotlin and apply it in real projects). Know more about it here.
This is just a sample app which is built with Kotlin🦸superpower and Modern Android development tools! It has below options:
GitHub Battle: This is just for fun! :) Here you just need to enter your and opponent's GitHub username. Those who have more stars and followers will be the winner. Calculation of score is as below.
Score = (Total Stars⭐ / Total Repositories💼) + Followers🙋♂️
Top 100 Kotlin-Android Repos: It shows Top 100 Android related repositories on GitHub which are developed using Kotlin!
|Home||GitHub Game (Battle)||KtDroid Repositories|
Built With 🛠
- Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines - For asynchronous and more..
- Flow - A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
- Android Architecture Components - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- Retrofit - A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- Moshi - A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java.
- Moshi Converter - A Converter which uses Moshi for serialization to and from JSON.
- Material Components for Android - Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android
- Lottie for Android - Lottie is a mobile library for Android and iOS that parses Adobe After Effects animations exported as json with Bodymovin and renders them natively on mobile!
- Coil-kt - Image loading for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines
If you need any help, you can connect with me.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2020 Shreyas Patil Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.