Keepass DX is a multi-format KeePass manager for Android devices. The application allows to create keys and passwords in a secure way by integrating with the Android design standards.
- Create database files / entries and groups
- Support for .kdb and .kdbx files (version 1 to 4) with AES - Twofish - ChaCha20 - Argon2 algorithm
- Compatible with the majority of alternative programs (KeePass, KeePassX, KeePass XC...)
- Allows fast copy of fields and opening of URI / URL
- Biometric recognition for fast unlocking (Fingerprint / Face unlock / ...)
- One-Time Password management (HOTP / TOTP)
- Material design with themes
- AutoFill and Integration
- Field filling keyboard
- Precise management of settings
- Code written in native language (Kotlin / Java / JNI / C)
Keepass DX is open source and ad-free.
What is KeePass DX?
Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for your e-mail account, your website's FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem... A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, website, etc. Unimaginable.
KeePass DX is a free open source password manager for Android, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known.
Is it really free?
Yes, KeePass DX is under free license (OSI certified) and without advertising. You can have a look at its full source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
Note : If you access the application from a store, visual features may not be available to incentivize the contribution to the work of open source projects. These optional visuals are accessible after a donation (and a small congratulation message :) or the purchase of an extended version, but do not worry, the main features remain completely free. If you contribute to the project and you do not have access to the themes, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will give you the procedure.
You can contribute in different ways to help us on our work.
- Add features by a pull request.
- Help to translate into your language (By using Weblate or with a manual pull request)
- Donate 人◕ ‿‿ ◕人 Y for a better service and a quick development of your features.
- Buy the Pro version of KeePass DX
We recommend the installation from F-Droid which verifies that all libraries and application code are open source.
Other questions? You can read the F.A.Q.
Copyright (c) 2019 Jeremy Jamet / Kunzisoft.
This file is part of KeePass DX.
KeePass DX is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
KeePass DX is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with KeePass DX. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
This project is a fork of KeepassDroid by bpellin.