Project Url: JunioJsv/mtk-easy-su
Introduction: Get bootless root access with few clicks.
- This app set up bootless super user access, with Magisk and Mtk-su, on MediaTek Android devices. To facilitate those wishing to use the security breach Mtk-su by Diplomatic.
- If you are a more advanced user. I recommend using the mtk-su tool from the terminal, you will have more possibilities and control over the process.
- Download the latest version here, at your own risk.
- (:warning:REQUIRED) To manage root access for each application, you must download Magisk manager.
- (:warning:REQUIRED) Before installing the app make sure that google play protect is disabled, in recent weeks the play store has marked the app as harmful for no reason.
- (:warning:READ THIS) XDA - Critical MediaTek rootkit affecting millions of Android devices has been out in the open for months.
- (:warning:WARNING) Any firmware update released after March, 2020 is bound to block the method used by mtk-easy-su. Think twice before updating your device if you would like to keep using mtk-easy-su or mtk-su.
- To check if you have been granted super user access, check the exit value returned by the log, when it is 0 is because it worked and you have root access, the log below is of a mediatek device (LG K10 2017) that this app was successful.
... /data/data/juniojsv.mtk.easy.su/files UID: 0 cap: 3fffffffff selinux: permissive Load policy from: /sys/fs/selinux/policy 20.4:MAGISK (20400) client: launching new main daemon process Exit value 0
Tested devices :heavy_check_mark:
|Lg X Power2||M320N||MediaTek MT6750||Success|
|Lg K10||M250DS||MediaTek MT6750||Success|
|Lg K10 Power||M320TV||MediaTek MT6750||Success|
|Lg K10 TV||K430DSF||MediaTek MT6753||Success|
|Lg K8||K350||Mediatek MT6735||Fail|
|Lg K4||X230DS||MediaTek MT6737M||Success|
|Motorola Moto C||XT1756||Mediatek MT6737M||Success|
|Motorola Moto E4||XT1773||Mediatek MT6737||Success|
|Alcatel A3 LX||9008X||Mediatek MT8735B||Success|
|Alcatel 1||5033T||Mediatek MT6739||Success|
|Alcatel U5 3G||4047A||Mediatek MT6580M||Fail|
|Blu Studio X8 HD||S532||Mediatek MT6580||Fail|
|Nook Tablet 10.1||BNTV650||Mediatek A35-MT8167A||Success|
|ZTE Blade A7 Prime||OEM||Mediatek A22-MT6761||Success|
|Oppo F7||CPH1821||Mediatek MT6771||Fail|
|Oppo F3||CPH1609||Mediatek MT6750T||Fail|
|Lenovo Vibe K5 Note||A7020a48||Mediatek MT6755||Fail|
|Lenovo Tab E8||TB-8304F1||Mediatek MT8163||Success|
|Vernee Mix 2||Mix 2||Mediatek MT6757CD||Success|
|Nokia 1||TA-1130||Mediatek MT6739WW||Fail|
|Sony Xperia C5 Ultra||E5553||Mediatek MT6752||Success|
|Redmi 6||Cerus||Mediatek MT6762||Success|
|Ark Elf S8||Elf S8||MediaTek MT6580||Success|
|Sony Xperia L3||I4312||MediaTek MT6762||Success|
|GIONEE S10||GIONEE_SW17G04||MediaTek MT6767||Success|
|GIONEE M7||GIONEE_SW17G07||MediaTek MT6758||Success|
|Southern Telecom PB1009||PB1009||MediaTek MT8167B||Success|
- This app was based on this tutorial.
- Thanks to Diplomatic for writing the mtk-su that makes this app possible.
- Thanks to everyone on the LG K10 XDA Forum.
- Thanks to John Wu for Magisk. @topjohnwu
WARNING: DO NOT UPDATE MAGISK THROUGH MAGISK MANAGER ON A LOCKED BOOTLOADER OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
I'm not responsible for anything '_'