Project Url: JetBrains/noria-clj
Introduction: Abstract UI reconciliation library
Noria is a UI library for building lightweight, responsive, cross-platform UIs. Few key points:
- Targeting desktops, no mobile/web targets.
- Usable from Java/Kotlin, extensible via Kotlin.
- Lightweight, not based on Electron.
- Consistent cross-platform look and feel. No native widgets.
- Rendering via Rust and OpenGL.
- Flutter/Subform inspired layout model.
- Efficient incremental reconciler.
Checking Noria out
Prerequisites: Java 12, Maven, Cargo
git clone https://github.com/JetBrains/noria-clj.git cd noria-clj/ui ./script/rebuild && ./script/run
This is what you should see: