An app that focuses on your privacy and alerts you when a third-party application uses your device camera or microphone, plus few other goodies.
- Notifications when microphone/camera is used
- Screen dots when microphone/camera is used
- Screen dots customizations when microphone/camera is used (size, color, screen position)
- History when apps requested permissions
- History when you disconnected/connected your charger
- History when you connected/disconnected your headphones
- History of your notifications
- Lock screen history
- Security sensible device informations
- No useless permissions
- Does not connect to the Internet
- All of your data is encrypted (database and preferences)
- Dark mode/light mode
- Built with many amazing open source libraries such as (Kotlin extensions and helpers, Crashy, SQL Cipher, Color picker)
- and many more...
Built With 🛠
Some of the popular libraries and MVVM clean architecture used with Room database as a source
Kotlin - First class and official programming language for Android development.
Coroutines - Threads on steroids for Kotlin
- Flow - A cold asynchronous data stream that sequentially emits values and completes normally or with an exception.
StateFlow - A live data replacement
Android JetPack - Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- Paging3 - Load and display small chunks of data at a time.
- ViewModel - Stores UI-related data that isn't destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding - A robust replacement for findViewById, kotlin sytnhetics and DataBinding
- Navigation Components - Navigate fragments as never easier before
- SavedStateHandle - A handle to saved state passed down to androidx.lifecycle.ViewModel.
- Room - Persistence library provides an abstraction layer over SQLite to allow for more robust database access while harnessing the full power of SQLite.
- Biometrics - Authenticate with biometrics or device credentials, and perform cryptographic operations.
- Security - Safely manage keys and encrypt files and sharedpreferences.
- Start-up - Implement a straightforward, performant way to initialize components at app startup such as our crash reporting library Crashy.
- Material Components for Android - Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
- Clean Architecture
- Offline with Room + SQL Cipher
Find this repository useful? ❤️
Support it by joining stargazers for this repository. 🌠
Feature requests and translations are welcome