Project Url: ExpediaGroup/adaptive-alerting
Introduction: Anomaly detection for streaming time series, featuring automated model selection.
Streaming anomaly detection with automated model selection and fitting.
To build the Maven project:
$ ./mvnw clean verify
To build the Docker images:
$ make docker_build
How the Travis CI build works
We use Travis CI to build AA Docker images and push them to Docker Hub. Here's how it works:
- A developer pushes a branch (
masteror otherwise) to GitHub.
- GitHub kicks off a Travis CI build.
- Travis CI reads
.travis.yml, which drives the build.
.travis.ymlinvokes the top-level
- The top-level
- runs a Maven build for the whole project
- invokes module-specific
Makefiles to handle building and releasing Docker images
- Each module-specific
Makefileruns one or more module-specific build scripts to
- build the Docker images
- release the Docker images
- For the release (docker push), the module-specific build script delegates to the shared
scripts/publish-to-docker-hub.shscript. This script has logic to push the image to Docker Hub if and only if the current branch is the