A Riru module trying to provide a ART hooking framework (initially for Android Pie) which delivers consistent APIs with the OG Xposed, leveraging YAHFA (or SandHook) hooking framework.
- Android Oreo (8.0, 8.1)
- Android Pie (9.0)
For devices with Android 7.x and lower, original Xposed is strongly recommended.
- Execute task
:edxp-core:[zip|push][Yahfa|Sandhook]Releaseto build flashable zip for corresponding variant.
- Find the flashable under
- Flash the zip in recovery mode or via Magisk Manager.
- Install Magisk v19.0+.
- Install Riru-Core v19+ from Magisk repo.
- Download EdXposed and install it in Magisk Manager or recovery mode.
- Install companion application.
- Have fun! :)
- For v0.2.9.5 and before: Xposed Installer.
- For v0.2.9.6 and v0.2.9.7: Xposed Installer and EdXp Manager(optional).
- For v0.2.9.8 and later: EdXposed Installer and EdXposed Manager.
- List of Xposed Modules For Android Pie Working With EdXposed (thanks to Uraniam9 @ xda-developers)
- May not be compatible with all ART devices.
- File access services are not implemented yet, now EdXp simply uses magiskpolicy to enable needed SELinux policies.
- Apparently this framework is far from stable and all kinds of PRs are welcome. :)
- Buy me a coffee if you like my work.
- YAHFA: the core ART hooking framework
- Magisk: makes all these possible
- Riru: provides a way to inject codes into zygote process
- XposedBridge: the OG xposed framework APIs
- dexmaker and dalvikdx: to dynamiclly generate YAHFA hooker classes
- Whale: used for inline hooking
- SandHook: ART hooking framework for SandHook variant