If you are looking for the car power supply with ignition state detection go to the Blue Wave Studio page
For support of other platforms please contact me at email@example.com
OpenAuto is an AndroidAuto(tm) headunit emulator based on aasdk library and Qt libraries. Main goal is to run this application on the RaspberryPI 3 board computer smoothly.
- 480p, 720p and 1080p with 30 or 60 FPS
- RaspberryPI 3 hardware acceleration support to decode video stream (up to 1080p@60!)
- Audio playback from all audio channels (Media, System and Speech)
- Audio input for voice commands
- Touchscreen and buttons input
- Automatic launch after device hotplug
- Automatic detection of connected Android devices
- Wireless (WiFi) mode via head unit server (must be enabled in hidden developer settings)
- User-friendly settings
- RaspberryPI 3
Copyrights (c) 2018 f1x.studio (Michal Szwaj)
AndroidAuto is registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Boost libraries
- Qt libraries
- Broadcom ilclient from RaspberryPI 3 firmware
- OpenMAX IL API
This software is not certified by Google Inc. It is created for R&D purposes and may not work as expected by the original authors. Do not use while driving. You use this software at your own risk.