Jedis is a blazingly small and sane Redis java client.
Jedis was conceived to be EASY to use.
Jedis is fully compatible with redis 2.8.x and 3.x.x.
Meet us on IRC: ##jedis on freenode.net
Join the mailing-list at http://groups.google.com/group/jedis_redis
So what can I do with Jedis?
All of the following redis features are supported:
- Connection handling
- Commands operating on any kind of values
- Commands operating on string values
- Commands operating on hashes
- Commands operating on lists
- Commands operating on sets
- Commands operating on sorted sets
- Persistence control commands
- Remote server control commands
- Connection pooling
- Sharding (MD5, MurmurHash)
- Key-tags for sharding
- Sharding with pipelining
- Scripting with pipelining
- Redis Cluster
How do I use it?
You can download the latest build at: http://github.com/xetorthio/jedis/releases
Or use it as a maven dependency:
<dependency> <groupId>redis.clients</groupId> <artifactId>jedis</artifactId> <version>2.9.0</version> <type>jar</type> <scope>compile</scope> </dependency>
To use it just:
Jedis jedis = new Jedis("localhost"); jedis.set("foo", "bar"); String value = jedis.get("foo");
For more usage examples check the tests.
Please check the wiki. There are lots of cool things you should know, including information about connection pooling.
Master branch javadocs can be found here: http://xetorthio.github.io/jedis/
And you are done!
Redis cluster specification (still under development) is implemented
Set<HostAndPort> jedisClusterNodes = new HashSet<HostAndPort>(); //Jedis Cluster will attempt to discover cluster nodes automatically jedisClusterNodes.add(new HostAndPort("127.0.0.1", 7379)); JedisCluster jc = new JedisCluster(jedisClusterNodes); jc.set("foo", "bar"); String value = jc.get("foo");
- Do you have strange stack traces?
- You're getting errors when running jedis in multi-threaded environments?
- Do you need further instructions about pipelining, transactions or sentinel?
Please check the WIKI for more useful information.
I want to contribute!
That is great!
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md on project's root directory for follow up how to contribute to Jedis project.
Thanks for helping!
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.
Copyright (c) 2011 Jonathan Leibiusky
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- DynamicLoadApk Dagger PagerSlidingTabStrip discreteSeekBar HoloGraphLibrary 公共技术点之依赖注入 公共技术点之 View 事件传递 xUtils cling Android-Universal-Image-Loader ViewPagerIndicator CalendarListView NineOldAnimations 公共技术点之 Java 注解 Annotation EventBus 公共技术点之 View 绘制流程 BaseAdapterHelper CircularFloatingActionMenu 公共技术点之 Android 动画基础 android-Ultra-Pull-To-Refresh Volley 公共技术点之 Java 反射 Reflection SlidingMenu PhotoView android-lockpattern Side Menu.Android Jave Proxy