An architecture that allows composable state machines to drive UI navigation and content, where the state machines are cleanly separated from UI code.
This project is currently experimental and the API subject to breaking changes without notice. Follow Square's engineering blog, The Corner, to see when this project becomes stable.
Workflow is a library for making composable state machines, and UIs driven by those state machines.
This project is under active development. The workflow code is being piloted in production apps. The view code is not (yet).
More documentation and samples will be coming soon!
- Android Dialogs 5-part Coding Series
- Reactive Workflows a Year Later – Droidcon NYC 2018
- The Reactive Workflow Pattern – Fragmented Podcast
- The Reactive Workflow Pattern Update – Droidcon SF 2017
- The Rx Workflow Pattern – Droidcon NYC 2017 (slides)
Releasing and Deploying