This plugin adds support for the MacBook Touch bar in IntelliJ IDE's.
Right now the plugin does not support automatic update of settings, so you have two ways of updating the touch bar
- Restart the IDE
- Go to
Appearance & Behavior->
Menus and Toolbars->
Touch Barand press the button.
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Uses IntelliJ's structure for setup
The plugin can be found here on Intellij's plugin page.
- Go To
- Search for
- Restart the IDE and you are up and running!
- Download latest release from release page.
- Go to
Install plugin from disk...and select the file.
- Restart your IDE and you are good to go!
For setting up the touch bar, go to
Appearance & Behavior ->
Menus and Toolbars. \
There Should now be a new menu called
Touch Bar, from here you can just add items to the menu like you normally would.
Works best with actions from
Main Menuas they often contains icons.
It could for example be like this
Which would generate the following
If you have a plugin and would like to add support for the touch bar, you can do it easily by adding custom actions in your own actionGroup.
Remember to add icons!
- JTouchBar - Java library for using the touchbar API on supported macbooks. Thanks @Thizzer