This sample project is made to demonstrate the usage of Mapfit Android SDK. The project replicates a real estate application.
What is included?
- Changing the zoom level, center position, rotation and tilt of the map.
- Displaying and styling polygons.
- Placing an address with an entrance marker and building polygon. This feature uses the Mapfit Geocoder API internally.
- Using custom marker icons.
- Listening to marker and polygon click events.
You will need to obtain Mapfit API key to run the project. You can get it here.
To learn more about the capabilities of Mapfit Android SDK, take a look at the documentation.
Copyright (c) 2018 Mapfit, Inc. All Rights Reserved.