A direct link to the latest APK can be found here
Native Android app to interact with the Discogs' public API. This is production-ready and tested code that is an example of a live app with modern architecture.
Due to the Play Store Impersonation policy it's uploaded with the name VinylBrowser and uses a different feature graphic.
Android development is in a great place with all of the libraries available. This app uses the usual suspects:
- RxBinding2 - turn your views into RxJava Observables
- RxCache - reactive caching
- Airbnb's Epoxy - never use RecyclerView.Adapter again
- GreenDao - SQLite ORM
- Conductor - fragment functionality without Fragments
Of course, the usual testing frameworks plus DaggerMock
- DaggerMock - will change your life
See the build.gradle for full list of libraries.
Discogs API Limitations
Currently, in May 2017, the public API does not allow any of the following:
- Order placing/purchasing
- Marketplace actions. This includes purchasing in app, viewing purchases or searching listings.
- Seeing order comments/updates for purchases
- Recent releases
Pull requests are welcome and encouraged! Unit tests are necessary to be merged and UI tests preferable (if a UI change).
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.