No root required Android DNS modifier and Hosts/DNSMasq resolver.
This application can create a VPN tunnel to modify the DNS settings on Android.
Through the DNS server and rules which are provided by third parties, users can visit Google, Twitter and so on via https protocol directly without a VPN.
- No root access required, no ads contained
- Functional under data connection
- DNS over TCP
- A tester for DNS servers
- IPv6 support (including Rules!)
- Custom DNS server
- Custom hosts and DNSMasq configuration
- EXTREME LOW power consume
- Material Design
Users must comply with local laws and regulations.
DNS Server Providers
- CuteDNS - Shutdown according to regulations
- Pure DNS - Shutdown according to regulations
- AIXYZ DNS - For academic purposes only.
- FUN DNS - The Most Pure Domain Name Resolution Service
- PdoMo-DNS - Intelligent Free Public DNS
- Minimum Android version: 4.0.3 (API 15) - Basic VPN functions
- Recommended Android version: >= 5.0 (API 21) - Full features
- Best Android version: >= 7.1 (API 25) - Launcher shortcuts
Open Source Licenses
- ClearEditText by Yuan Fu - APL 2.0
- DNS66 by Julian Andres Klode - GPLv3
- Pcap4J by Kaito Yamada - MIT
- MiniDNS by Rene Treffer - LGPLv2.1
- Gson by Google - APL 2.0
- Shadowsocks by Shadowsocks - GPLv3
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.