Phimp.me is a Photo App for Android that aims to replace proprietary photo applications. It offers features such as taking photos, adding filters, editing images and uploading them to social networks.
Do you have many different apps in your Android Phone for the purpose of clicking, editing and sharing images? Hey guess what, now you don't need all of those because
Phimp.me is here, with all the features packaged into one. So go and clean your phone memory to save your space for other useful purposes.
Click beautiful images using the Phimp.me app. Use various advanced scene modes, and variety of balance modes.
You can use your voice actions to invoke Camera, Just say "Ok Google click a picture". You can also select front and rear camera based on voice.
Browse the local gallery inside the app with folder and all photos mode. Copy, move and add description to the images.
Edit images with various cool filters with optimized performace, built using OpenCV library.
Enhance contrast, hue, satur, temp, tint and sharpness of the image.
Use 'Crop and rotate' features from Transform section to get your perfect image.
Apply different stickers - facial, express, objects, comments, wishes, emojis, hashtag
Write anything on the images in your handwriting!!.
Don't be afraid to experiment as you can easily go back and forth with 'redo' and 'undo'.
Finally, after all this editing you can easily share the image to your favourite social media sites with our easy-to-use sharing feature.
Facebook, Twitter, NextCloud, OwnCloud, Imgur, Dropbox, Box, Flickr, Pinterest, Instagram, Whatsapp and Tumblr - You name it and we have it covered.
How to Contribute
This is an Open Source project and we would be happy to see contributors who report bugs and file feature requests by submitting pull requests as well.This project adheres to the Contributor Covenant code of conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code style. Please report issues here https://github.com/fossasia/phimpme-android/issues
We have the following branches
development All development goes on in this branch. If you're making a contribution, you are supposed to make a pull request to development. Make sure it passes a build check on Travis
It is advisable to clone only the development branch using following command:
git clone -b <branch> <remote_repo>
git clone -b my-branch email@example.com:user/myproject.git
Alternative (no public key setup needed):
git clone -b my-branch https://firstname.lastname@example.org/username/myproject.git
With Git 1.7.10 and later, add --single-branch to prevent fetching of all branches. Example, with development branch:
git clone -b development --single-branch https://github.com/username/phimpme-android.git
master This contains the stable code. After significant features/bugfixes are accumulated on development, we move it to master.
apk This branch contains automatically generated apk file for testing.
gh-pages Hosting the landing page phimp.me
Before you begin, you should have already downloaded the Android Studio SDK and set it up correctly. You can find a guide on how to do this here: Setting up Android Studio
Setting up the Android Project
Download the phimpme-android project source. You can do this either by forking and cloning the repository (recommended if you plan on pushing changes) or by downloading it as a ZIP file and extracting it.
Install the NDK in Android Studio.
Open Android Studio, you will see a Welcome to Android window. Under Quick Start, select Import Project (Eclipse ADT, Gradle, etc.)
Navigate to the directory where you saved the phimpme-android project, select the root folder of the project (the folder named "phimpme-android"), and hit OK. Android Studio should now begin building the project with Gradle.
Once this process is complete and Android Studio opens, check the Console for any build errors.
- Note: If you recieve a Gradle sync error titled, "failed to find ...", you should click on the link below the error message (if avaliable) that says Install missing platform(s) and sync project and allow Android studio to fetch you what is missing.
Download this OpenCV-android-sdk zip file and extract it.
- Copy all the files from "OpenCV-android-sdk/sdk/native/3rdparty" to "phimpme-android/app/src/main/3rdparty" (create directory if it doesn't exist)
- Copy all the files from "OpenCV-android-sdk/sdk/native/libs" to "phimpme-android/app/src/main/jniLibs" (create directory if it doesn't exist)
- Now build your project. If your build fails then try deleting these build directories "phimpme-android/app/.externalNativeBuild" and "phimpme-android/app/build", if they exist and run the build again.
Once all build errors have been resolved, you should be all set to build the app and test it.
To Build the app, go to Build > Make Project (or alternatively press the Make Project icon in the toolbar).
If the app was built succesfully, you can test it by running it on either a real device or an emulated one by going to Run > Run 'app' or pressing the Run icon in the toolbar.
To enable the sharing features to different account, add API_KEY/ APP_ID associated with accounts. Add the Keys in
strings.xml. Following are the links of developer pages of account. Go there to create apps and get keys.
- Facebook: https://developers.facebook.com
- Twitter: https://dev.twitter.com
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/services/developer
- Pinterest: https://developers.pinterest.com
- Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/developers
- Imgur: https://api.imgur.com
- Box: https://developer.box.com
- Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/developers
This project is currently licensed under the GNU General Public License v3. A copy of LICENSE is to be present along with the source code. To obtain the software under a different license, please contact FOSSASIA.
The project is maintained by
|Anant Prasad||Mohit Manuja||Pawan Pal||Subhankar Shah||Vinay Sajjanapu|
- 公共技术点之 View 事件传递 Android-Universal-Image-Loader Jave Proxy 公共技术点之 Java 反射 Reflection Volley android-lockpattern BaseAdapterHelper cling NineOldAnimations android-Ultra-Pull-To-Refresh 公共技术点之 Java 注解 Annotation 公共技术点之依赖注入 CircularFloatingActionMenu SlidingMenu discreteSeekBar HoloGraphLibrary PhotoView ViewPagerIndicator CalendarListView PagerSlidingTabStrip Side Menu.Android DynamicLoadApk xUtils EventBus Dagger 公共技术点之 Android 动画基础 公共技术点之 View 绘制流程