Project Url: corda/corda
Introduction: Corda is a distributed ledger platform designed to record, manage and automate legal agreements between business partners. Designed by (and for) the world's largest financial institutions yet with applications in multiple industries. It offers a unique response to the privacy and scalability challenges facing decentralised applications.
Corda is a decentralised database system in which nodes trust each other as little as possible.
- Smart contracts that can be written in Java and other JVM languages
- Flow framework to manage communication and negotiation between participants
- Peer-to-peer network of nodes
- "Notary" infrastructure to validate uniqueness and sequencing of transactions without global broadcast
- Enables the development and deployment of distributed apps called CorDapps
- Written in Kotlin, targeting the JVM
- Read the Getting Started documentation
- Run the Example CorDapp
- Read about Corda's Key Concepts
- Follow the Hello, World! tutorial
Please read here.
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler.