A reactive Java framework for building fault-tolerant distributed systems
Please see the website for full documentation.
Atomix 3.0 is a fully featured framework for building fault-tolerant distributed systems. It provides a set of high-level primitives commonly needed for building scalable and fault-tolerant distributed systems. These primitives include:
- Cluster management and failure detection
- Direct and publish-subscribe messaging
- Distributed coordination primitives built on a novel implementation of the Raft consensus protocol
- Scalable data primitives built on a multi-primary protocol
- Synchronous and asynchronous Java APIs
- Standalone agent
- REST API
YourKit supports open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler, innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications.