Simple application with Android Jetpack, using Kotlin and include Navigation Architecture Component.
Android Jetpack is a set of components, tools and guidance that gets its basic DNA from the included Support Library & Architecture Components. You can check official documentation for more details.
The Navigation Architecture Component helps you easily implement common, but complex navigation requirements, while also helping you visualize your app's navigation flow. The library provides a number of benefits, including:
- Handling fragment transactions
- Handling up and back correctly by default
- Provides defaults for animations and transitions
- Deep linking is a first class operation
- Navigation UI patterns like navigation drawers and bottom nav with little additional work
- Type safety when passing information while navigating
- Android Studio offers tooling for visualizing and editing the navigation flow of an app