Learn Kotlin while developing an Android App
More than 10 hours of videos and exercises where you will master Kotlin for Android
Companion App of the online course.
THE ONLINE COURSE CERTIFIED BY JETBRAINS TO LEARN KOTLIN FOR ANDROID. FINISH THE COURSE AND GET A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
If at any time you have tried to investigate on your own, then you are aware of the amount of time we sometimes spend to find the solution we are looking for.
Thanks to this course, you’ll skip that intermediate step and start enjoying the language and get the most out of it from your first line of code.
With Kotlin for Android Developers you’ll learn:
- How to create an Android app from scratch using Kotlin. All the basics you need to create an app.
- How apply the language to Android. Exclusive features for Android and interaction with the framework.
- How to use the development tools, integrate Kotlin into Android Studio and use it in your projects.
- Through examples and writing code, everything is 100% practical.
But wait! Because there’s more. With this course, you’ll get some great extras:
- Updates of the course forever
- Access to the book Kotlin for Android Developers in digital edition, and all the future updates (23€)
- Access to a private support group in Slack to resolve all your questions about the course (valued at 197€/year)
All for free with the course!
Certificate of completion
With the end of the course, you will have the chance to ask for a certificate of completion, that I will send you in PDF.
About the author
My name is Antonio Leiva, I’m an Android Engineer and freelance trainer. Curiosity for discovering new concepts, and applying them to my daily work, led me to start studying Kotlin in Android before its final version was released. I help other developers become experts in Kotlin for Android through different training modalities.
In this online course, Kotlin for Android Developers, I share and explain all the language concepts you need to create an app with Kotlin from scratch.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT THE COURSE HERE
Copyright 2019 Antonio Leiva Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.