Kotlin is a pragmatic programming languages that was designed to avoid many well-known Java Puzzlers.
This is a collection that I have found so far.
What is a puzzler?
A puzzler is some code that doesn't work the way it seems it should work.
An ideal programming language won't have any.
The puzzlers here are presented as kts files (Kotlin Scripts), which can skip the
main() function and are compiled on-the-fly when run, thus allowing some of them to have
"will not compile" option.
As is common with puzzlers, please submit yours (either pull requests or issues) and I will credit you during the next talk.
- KotlinConf in San Francisco (video)
- JEEConf 2017 in Kyiv
- Mobius 2017 in St Petersburg
- JPoint 2017 in Moscow (video)
- Topconf Tallinn 2016 (slides) (video)
- CalendarListView EventBus ViewPagerIndicator 公共技术点之 Java 注解 Annotation CircularFloatingActionMenu Dagger PhotoView BaseAdapterHelper PagerSlidingTabStrip android-Ultra-Pull-To-Refresh SlidingMenu discreteSeekBar 公共技术点之 View 事件传递 公共技术点之 Android 动画基础 android-lockpattern 公共技术点之依赖注入 Jave Proxy xUtils Android-Universal-Image-Loader cling Side Menu.Android 公共技术点之 Java 反射 Reflection DynamicLoadApk NineOldAnimations 公共技术点之 View 绘制流程 Volley HoloGraphLibrary