This is a WIP with new features and a more realistic example of my last Clean Architecture repo: https://github.com/android10/Android-CleanArchitecture Article, lessons learned and some more material coming up. Check the following known bugs and TODO list.
Here is some material worth reading:
- [ ] Write Acceptance Tests.
- [x] Create Completable Use case abstraction.
- [ ] Implement cache for Offline mode.
- [ ] Restructure DI and use scoping.
- [ ] Error Handling.
- [ ] Pull to refresh.
- [ ] Loading data UI (spinner?).
- [ ] Clean up, code style and minor refactor.
- [ ] Write article with lessons learned.
Known bugs (Also WIP)
- [ ] One Leak within
- [ ] Resize Images at API Level: https://github.com/android10/Sample-Data/tree/master/Android-CleanArchitecture-Kotlin
Architectural reactive approach
Here are some useful Gradle/adb commands for executing this example:
./gradlew clean build- Build the entire example and execute unit and integration tests plus lint check.
./gradlew deployDebug- Install the debug apk on the current connected device.
./gradlew runUnitTests- Execute domain and data layer tests (both unit and integration).
./gradlew runAcceptanceTests- Execute espresso and instrumentation acceptance tests.
Refer to the issues section: https://github.com/android10/Android-CleanArchitecture-Kotlin/issues
- [ ] For now use regular Kotlin code style. TODO: add a gradle task to install it.
Copyright 2017 Fernando Cejas Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.