Latticify is an Android app for Slack. It's still in its very early stages of development.
|Channel list||Channel||Channel details|
|Create a channel||User profile||File|
🤔 What you can/can't do?
- ✅ Log in to your team
- ✅ Send/Edit/Pin a message in IM or channel
- ✅ Upload images or files
- ✅ Preview/Download a file
- ✅ Search messages or files
- ✅ Update your status
- ✅ Create a new channel
- ✅ Star a item
- ✅ View someone's profile or the details of a channel
- ✅ Leave or archive a channel, invite members to a channel
- ✅ Edit the purpose and topic of a channel
- ✅ List the directory/channels/IMs/starred items of yours
- ❌ Log in to several teams
- ❌ Invite members to a team
- ❌ Change the snooze settings
- ❌ Update your profile
- ❌ Mention someone in a channel
- ❌ Emoji
- ❌ Slash commands
- ❌ Kick somebody
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Latticify is still in its very early stages of development and it has a lot bugs, and the code sucks, make good preparations for trying to use it or explore the source code.
Download the Source Code
git clone https://github.com/TonnyL/Latticify.git
Setup API Keys
You need to register your application at Slack API home. You can find information about how to gain access via the relevant links.
When you obtain the keys, you need to place them into the
CLIENT_ID=<YOUR CLIENT ID> CLIENT_SECRET=<YOUR CLIENT SECRET> VERIFICATION_TOKEN=<YOUR VERIFICATION TOKEN>
⚠️ Notice: The
latticify.properties file is not committed to git, so you need to create it manually.
As for Callback URL, you need to define your own url and then modify relative constants in Api.kt.
Open the Project in Android Studio
Latticify/ directory in Android Studio.
- Update Android Studio to latest version.
- Update Kotlin to latest version.
- Try to clean the project and rebuild it.
- If none of the solutions above, file an issue or email me.
Discussions and pull requests are welcomed.
Latticify is under an MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more information.