Project Url: Naveentp/MVVM-To-Do-App
Introduction: Android To-Do MVVM Architecture App written in Kotlin.(ViewModel, ROOM, Livedata, Coroutines)
A To-Do application written in kotlin using Android Architectural components
- Kotlin - as a programming language.
- ViewModel - Used to manage UI related data, Survives config changes.
- LiveData - Lifecycle aware Observable data holder class.
- Room - To persist user todo records
- Coroutines - To query db in worker thread.
- AndroidX - Project uses androidx packages.
- Parcelize - App uses this koltin's experimental feature to convert Object into streams of bytes while passing from one activity to other.
- Create Todo
- Delete existing Todo
- View/Update Todo
- Search Todo list