Project Url: MindorksOpenSource/AndroidTensorFlowMNISTExample
Introduction: Creating Custom Model For Android Using TensorFlow
About Android TensorFlow Machine Learning MNIST Example
- This is an example project for creating machine learning model for MNIST to detect hand written digits.
- Check this project for building tensorFlow for Android.
Read this article. It describes everything about creating custom model for Android using TensorFlow.
How to train model?
To create model by yourself, install TensorFlow and run python scripts like
$ python mnist.py
Find this project useful ? :heart:
- Support it by clicking the :star: button on the upper right of this page. :v:
- The classifier example has been taken from Google TensorFlow example.
- The custom drawing view used in this project is taken from here.
Copyright (C) 2017 MINDORKS NEXTGEN PRIVATE LIMITED Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Contributing to Android TensorFlow MNIST Machine Learning Example
All pull requests are welcome, make sure to follow the contribution guidelines when you submit pull request.