A Riru module trying to provide a ART hooking framework (initially for Android Pie) which delivers consistent APIs with the OG Xposed, leveraging YAHFA hooking framework.
- YAHFA: the core java hooking framework
- Magisk: makes all these possible
- Riru: provides a way to inject codes into zygote process
- XposedBridge: the OG xposed framework APIs
- dexmaker and dalvikdx: dynamiclly generate YAHFA hooker classes
- Whale: used for inline hooking
- Android Oreo (8.0, 8.1)
- Android Pie (9.0)
For devices with Android 7.x and lower, original Xposed is strongly recommended.
- resources hooking is not supported yet
- may not be compatible with all ART devices
- only a few Xposed modules has been tested for working
- file access services are not implemented yet, now simply use magiskpolicy to enable needed SELinux policies
:Bridge:makeAndCopyReleasein Gradle window to build
:Core:zipReleaseto build Magisk Riru module flashable zip file
- find the flashable under
- flash the zip in recovery mode or in Magisk Manager
- make sure Magisk v17.0 or higher is installed.
- download Riru-core v10 or higher and install it in Magisk Manager or recovery.
- download EdXposed and install it in Magisk Manager or recovery.
- Install companion application(s)
- have fun :)
- for v0.2.9.5 and before: Xposed Installer
- for v0.2.9.6 and v0.2.9.7: Xposed Installer and EdXp Manager(optional)
for v0.2.9.8 and later: EdXposed Installer
GitHub issues (recommended): Issues
QQ Group: 855219808
- Apparently this framework is far from stable and all kinds of PRs are welcome. :)
- Buy me a coffee