Project Url: DesignQu/Tool-Log
This is a lightweight Android log component.
- [x] Support for all basic data types, arrays、Map、List、Bundle、Intent、Reference、Throwable、Collection
- [x] Support Json, XML formatting
- [x] Not dependent on any third-party framework, pure native
- [x] Custom parsers that implement the Parser interface override method to add custom parsers when the input type does not meet requirements or can not be parsed
- [x] Support for adding interceptors, add interceptors it will be in the final printout before interception, log information can be reconstructed
- [x] Support for adding a global callback, without affecting the underlying output, all messages will be callback to the global interface, where you can save the information you need to various levels of type
- Project Submit Bug or Idea
Copyright 2018 RockyQu Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.