Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for ESP8266 developers
The essential multiplatforms tools for any ESP8266 developer from luatool author’s, including a LUA for NodeMCU and MicroPython. Also, all AT commands are supported.
Required JAVA (Standard Edition - SE ver 7 and above) installed.
- Windows(x86, x86-64)
- Linux(x86, x86-64, ARM soft & hard float)
- Solaris(x86, x86-64)
- Mac OS X(x86, x86-64, PPC, PPC64)
Detailed features list
- Syntax highlighting LUA and Python code
- Code editor color themes: default, dark, Eclipse, IDEA, Visual Studio
- Undo/Redo editors features
- Code Autocomplete (Ctrl+Space)
- Smart send data to ESP8266 (without dumb send with fixed line delay), check correct answer from ESP8266 after every lines.
- Code snippets
- Detailed logging
- and more, more more…
Required libraries for build
Latest binaries download
How to build ESPlorer from sources
ESPlorer build from sources, howto from devyte